The mission of the Great Salt Bay School is to provide a nurturing, safe and enjoyable environment in which all children are challenged and inspired to pursue excellence in all aspects
Striving to Be Better Than Our Best!
When your school motto is “Striving to be better than our best!” the bar is always set high. In this
our last newsletter for the 2017/2018 school year, I would like to highlight a few examples of how
we made this year better than last year:
● Collaborating more with our community partners.
● Creating a Newsletter, which wonderfully showcased all our vast educational opportunities we provide our students.
● Hiring outstanding new staff members – assistant principal, teachers, educational technicians, nurse, food service manager, and bus driver.
● Involving more parents, volunteers, and community members
○ On our K -4 field trip to the Agricultural Expo at Windsor Fair, we had a record number of parent/guardian chaperones.
● Providing more opportunities for experiential and environmental education.
○ A monthly K – 4 Outdoor Education Program.
○ K – 2 Four Winds programming
○ More educational field trips for all grade levels
● Strengthening our educational programs, such as adding the K -4 Bridges Math program.
Click below to read the Newsletter!